• Students with Special Needs

    Families of children who have an Individual Education Plan (IEP), or 504 plan may neet to request special transportation.  Students receiving transportation accommodations based on an IEP may require special  as a related service.  All transportation follows Washington County Schools Board of Education policy and students will be assigned to a regular school bus unless IEP accomodations call for specialized transportation.  

    Decisions regarding transportation as a related service must be decided by an IEP Team.  The Exceptional Children staff or the Principal of your child's school would be the first contact for requesting an IEP meeting.