FOOD/ CLOTHING PANTRY
- Schedule: Open Tuesday
- Time: By appointment only. Appointments available from 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Curbside pick up only.
- For clothing closet, size orders will be taken over the phone when appointments are scheduled.
WASHINGTON CO DSS (CRISIS ASSISTANCE)
252-793-4041 Call for assistance -hours are 9-5 and based on funding.
UNITED WAY –
DIAL 211 FOR A LIST OF RESOURCES IN YOUR AREA
252-975-5373 HRS ARE 9-5(due to COVID, they may differ)
If you are in need of support, there are many ways The Salvation Army may be able to help. Please feel free to contact them about the services below:
- Food Pantry
- Clothing Vouchers
- Rent & Utilities Emergency Assistance
- Youth Programs
- Christmas Assistance
- Disaster Response
PLEASE CALL TO INQUIRE OR SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS
ANGEL TREE INFORMATION
- Visit https://saangeltree.org/
- Where is asks for INVITATION CODES, check NO. Then fill in your zip code to proceed with your application online. There are only ONLINE APPLICATIONS THIS YEAR!
- Upload documents at the end of the application. These documents will disappear after you have an appointment to pick up your Angel Tree items.
- The deadline for the applications are October 23, 2020…NO EXCEPTIONS!!!