Washington County Schools: Where Greatness Grows
The Washington County School System is dedicated to the recruitment, hiring and retention of high quality professionals who focus on putting students first. We pride ourselves in providing unparalleled support to our new employees with multiple opportunities for professional growth. If you want to make a difference in the lives of children, then come work with us!
Washington County School System has launched a new employment application system called Applitrack powered by Frontline. Please click on the link above to apply & view current vacancies.
Interested applicants should apply using the link to the job for which he/she is interested.
Before signing up the first time you will need the following:
- A personal email address
- At least three (3) references (name, title and contact information) – one must be a current or most recent supervisor.
- Work experience with company name and dates of employment.
- Some positions may require additional documents such as a resume, official transcript, cover letter, etc. to be uploaded. If required, you must upload to your online portfolio instead of sending it by email. Without all required documents, applications will be considered incomplete and could delay processing.
Thank you for your interest in Washington County Schools
The Washington County School System is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, disability or national origin.
- Do you qualify to teach? Regional Alternative Licensing Center
- Steps to a NC Professional Educator’s license-- http://www.ncpublicschools.org/licensure/steps/