- Students in Washington County Schools are not charged an up-front technology fee.
- Students are only assessed a fee in the cases of damage or lost equipment.
- For accidental damage to any device , students pay a fee of $30.
- For a lost or replacement device, students pay a higher cost as follows:
- Chromebook: $250
- Windows laptop computer: $650
- iPad: $400
Stipulations on what is considered accidental vs intentional damage are detailed in our Acceptable Use Agreement signed by students and parents/guardians.
, ; (Last Modified about a minute ago)